Friday, October 21, 2011

Time To Get Moving.

My alarm went of at 3:40. For ten minutes. Morgan was already in the shower and I sleep like I'm dead. Sorry neighbors. Other than that, the morning has gone perfectly smooth. Last minute packing, Red Bulls, even time to post this.

Almost packed.
Two people. Ten days. Two suitcases with a nested spare.
Dad will be picking us in about 15 minutes for our luxurious Rooks Cab Service ride to the airport. Then it's off to Dallas and then to NRT in Tokyo.

Work has been pretty crazy lately so I haven't really had the chance to get really excited about the trip yet... but I think it's finally starting to set in. I'm going to Tokyo.

Unlike Morgan, I can't say I've had life-long dreams of going. No specific stories or reasons to go, but the again, I've always been open to going as well. Its the other side of the world, it's old, it's new, it's East and West.

What am I most excited about? The unknown. I know we're going to see some amazing things and I'm really glad I have absolutely no idea what they are.


No comments:

Post a Comment